Prince George’s County Parents’ Group.
- »Prince George’s County Association for Talented and Gifted Education (PGTAG)
- A volunteer organization providing information and resources for parents and teachers of TAG students. (Click Facebook page and Yahoo group on the home page.)
- » Parents of Students with Health Needs
- A support group for Prince George’s County parents of students who are ill (physically or mentally) or pregnant. (Facebook page)
- » Special Education Citizens Advisory Committee for Prince George’s County Public Schools (SECAC)
- Advocates for positive changes in special education services within PGCPS.
- » Prince George’s County PTA Council
- An association of local PTAs in Prince George’s County, chartered by the Maryland State PTA.
- » Prince George’s County Public Schools
- Official website for PGCPS. Sign up here for the Electronic Notification System.
- » Learning Disabilities Association of Maryland
- Volunteer organization supporting those with learning disabilities and their families.
- » The ARC of Prince George’s County
- Support for people with intellectual or developmental disabilities and their families.
- » The Parents’ Place of Maryland
- A nonprofit organization helping families of children with disabilities and special health needs.
- Private consultant who helps parents with special needs navigate both clinical care and educational systems.
- » Loud Voices Together
- Helps families connect with special education resources and advocate for their children.